Miramar Ski club proudly announces a unique and exciting opportunity to
downhill ski in a supportive and affordable way through the Barbara Huntley
Novice Downhill Skier Program.
skiers will be reimbursed up to $75 per day towards a ski package that includes
lessons, lift tickets and rentals. In addition, an
mentor will guide the novices through the package routine, provide
answer questions and show the lay of the land. The
only requirements are to
take lessons and take our bus to our charming
On designated improvement weekends all skiers,
at every skill level, are eligible
for additional benefits to improve their skills. Click here for more details.
Who is eligible?
- The NOVICE
Program is open to NOVICE SKIERS on all
official Miramar ski
- The IMPROVEMENT
Program is open to ALL SKIERS on four selected weekend ski
- This program available to Miramar members and our
How does the NOVICE Program work?
- Members and guests who are novice skiers can qualify for a rebate on any official Miramar trip to our lodge in Waitsfield VT.
- Sign up for ski school lessons
or for a ski package at regular
- Miramar will rebate up to $75 per day for each day
the skier takes a novice level lesson (level 1,2 or
- We will try to remove as much stress
as possible from the "first time" experience by assigning one of our
club members as your "Ski Mentor" to answer any questions
that you have about the club, the program, the mountains or
the paperwork. Your Ski Mentor will also direct you to
the ski school, lift ticket window and ski rental office.
- Also... When a member brings a guest who participants
in the Novice program on any weekend trip, that member also qualifies
for a rebate for lessons that weekend.
How does the IMPROVEMENT
- Members and Guests at any skill level can take
lessons and qualify for a rebate from the Huntley Program on the
- Dec 21-25, 2012
- Jan 4-6, 2013
- Jan 31 - Feb 4, 2013
- Mar 1-3, 2013
- For intermediate and advanced skiers, Miramar will rebate up to $50 for the lesson.
In all cases, keep your receipts and submit them with
the reimbursement form available from the trip leader.