This prize is awarded by the Southern New York Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society according to the rules they establish for this incentive award and subject to the following:
The trip includes:
• One person can register for a regular, non-holiday, 2-day winter weekend trip for FREE!
• R/T transportation from 3 convenient locations in NY, NJ & Long Island
• 2 nights Lodging in the Miramar Ski Club’s own 53-bed lodge in the Mad River Valley
• BIG breakfast in the lodge on Saturday morning
• Saturday night Happy Hour with hors d’oeuvres and OPEN BAR
• BIG 5 course dinner in the lodge
• Saturday night party in the lodge with OPEN BAR
• Sunday Breakfast at the lodge
• Sunday Apre’ ski party with hors d’oeuvres on the bus ride home
• Sunday night dinner stop for a hot buffet meal
• Discounted Lift Tickets available for purchase each day
• The prize winner may select any non-holiday winter bus trip, departing Friday evening and returning Sunday night.
• The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
• The prize is fully transferable provided the Miramar Ski Club is notified 10 days in advance of its use.
• Trips dates from mid-December 2017 to early April 2018 will be listed here http://miramar.org/skiing-and-snowboarding/#!event-list on or about November 15th.
• For more information about the history of the Miramar Ski Club see http://miramar.org/club-history/
• Individuals traveling alone are typically paired up with a same gender roommate or roommates.
• The winner can invite additional friends to sign up for the trip per the regular trip registration process & pricing.
• Trip subject to cancelation due to weather conditions or undersubscription. If trip is canceled or overbooked an alternate non holiday weekend of your choice will be made available.
• All meals at the lodge are prepared and served by our cook and kitchen staff. At the time of registration you must indicate if you prefer a vegetarian diet or a no red meat restriction or anything goes. Meals are prepared family style.
• Please note that lift tickets (or trail passes), equipment or lessons are available from the trip leader, but are not included in the prize.
How to claim your prize:
• Go to the calendar page http://miramar.org/skiing-and-snowboarding/#!event-list on or about November 15th to see the list of trips. (Note that trips are listed and registration begins about 30 days before the departure date.)
• Click the sign up link for the trip you want to take and complete the registration form.
• VERY IMPORTANT: Use the “comment” box on the trip registration form to indicate you are using a free MS weekend trip voucher.