Miramar offers trips to Vermont every weekend from mid-December until the snow melts. Most trips are 2, ed 3, or 4 day weekend bus trips. We also have two midweek car trips. See the calendar for a list of upcoming trips and information about signing up for a trip.
2-day bus trips leave Friday evening and return Sunday night. They include:
- Round trip bus transportation to our lodge
- Bus transportation from the lodge to the ski resorts
- Two nights lodging
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast at the lodge
- Saturday dinner at the lodge
- Saturday happy hour and cocktail party
- Sunday happy hour on the bus during the return trip
- Sunday buffet dinner stop during the return trip
Longer bus trips include all of the above plus:
- Additional breakfasts, dinners, and happy hours at the lodge
- Additional days transportation to the ski resorts
Trips do not include:
- Friday night dinner – bring your own food for the bus ride
- Lift tickets * – but we get tickets at a group discount rate
- Cross country trail fees
- Equipment rental *
- Lessons *
* You may be eligible for a rebate of some of these costs. See the Barbara Huntley Novice Downhill Skier Program
- Bring cash or checks to pay for the trip and lift tickets.Bring food to eat on the bus Friday night.
- Skis, poles, and boards should be packed in a bag which will remain on the bus overnight. Don’t pack other items in that bag, you won’t have access to it overnight.
- No smoking in the lodge or on the bus.
- Clean sheets and towels are provided, but you should bring your own soap and toiletries.
- Most rooms have 2 beds and a sink with 2 rooms sharing a connecting bathroom. On full trips we use two 6-person rooms. Rooms are assigned by the trip leader. There are no single rooms available.
- Meals at the lodge are prepared by our chef and served family style in our dining room.
- The trip leader will select a ski area each day depending on conditions. Our most frequent destinations are Sugarbush and Stowe, but we can’t say in advance where a particular trip will go.