CAR TRIP 2/20/23 - 2/24/23 No Meals No Wheels
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility for No Meals / No Wheels Stays (NMNW Stays) is the same as for any off-trip stay. Specifically,
- Regular, Gold and Platinum Members and their guests may book NMNW Stays.
- Associate Members and independent guests may not.
How do the Stays Work?
- Trippers make off-trip reservations for whatever number of nights they wish during the NMNW period and pay the normal off-trip rates (i.e., $40 per night for a member, $55 for a guest).
- The off-trip reservationists make room assignments.
- A day or two before the trip, all trippers, including the Trip Coordinator, receive a list of everyone registered, including names, contact info and when they will be at the lodge.
- Trippers share expenses if they choose to participate in any car-pooling or communal meals.
- Members are expected to care for the lodge as owners and participate in chores necessary to assure the premises are left clean and secure.
What are Trip Coordinator’s Responsibilities?
- Facilitate car-pooling putting people who are seeking rides and offering rides in touch with each other.
- Organize at least one communal meal, based on tripper interest in participating.
- Oversee the accomplishment of chores necessary to leave the premises clean and secure (e.g., kitchen clean-up, trash removal, lodge departure checks, all locked).
Who can be a Coordinator & What Benefit will They Receive?
- Members who are well-experienced and responsible trippers are invited to submit a request to serve as a Trip Coordinator. Assignments will be made according to availability.
- Members who serve as a Trip Coordinator will receive a 50% discount on their stay.
This Trip Starts In