Miramar’s bus picks up and drops off riders on Long Island, in Manhattan and New Jersey. Check each trip’s listing in the calendar for details.
Bus departs Manhattan at 5:45 pm, please be there by 5:15 pm.
Location: Meet us on the east side of 6th Ave at 24th St. Nearest Subway is 23rd St. on F/M line.
NEW JERSEY –
Bus departs New Jersey at 6:30 pm, please be there by 6:00 pm.
Location: Ramsey Route 17 Station of New Jersey Transit. Spring Street exit off route 17. Follow signs to the 3-story NJ Transit parking garage (weekend parking).
Meet the bus at the first floor bus pickup area opposite the railroad platform.
- From Route 4 East or West – Turn onto Route 17 North for approx 11 miles, exit at Spring St. and follow signs to the garage.
- From Route 287 – Take Route 17 South for approx 4 miles, exit at Spring St. and follow signs to the garage.
- From Garden State Parkway North – Take Route 17 North approx 3 miles, exit at Spring St. and follow signs to the garage.
- Note: The first time you travel to the Ramsey pickup please allow extra time.
Secure 24 hour parking with on-site restrooms. Park on 1st or 2nd floor and meet the bus on the 1st floor bus pickup area. A parking fee of $4 per weekend day and $5 per weekday is required when you leave the facility.
The Miramar ski bus leaves the Christopher Morley Park parking lot (right side) on Long Island (LIE exit 36) at 4:30 pm. Please be at the pickup location by 4:00 PM.
Drivers at the Long Island pick up will be required to pay $2 and receive a placard to put on their dashboard.
Directions coming from the West:
- Take LIE to exit 36 Searingtown Rd/ Shelter Rock Rd
- Stay straight after the exit to go on North Service Rd 0.1 mile
- Make first right onto Searingtown Rd (going north) go 0.2 miles
- Entrance to the park is on the right. Sign says Christopher Morley Park golf course
- Enter park, turn right at stop sign. Park on the right side of the parking lot.
Directions from the East:
- Take LIE to exit 36 Searingtown Rd/Shelter Rock Rd
- Stay straight after the exit go on South Service Rd 0.1 mile
- Make first left on Searingtown Rd (going north), go 0.3 miles
- Entrance to the park is on the left “Christopher Morley Park-Golf Course
- Enter park, turn right at stop sign.Park on the right side of the parking lot.
Page Last updated 11/12/21