Miramar Members Off-Trip Lodge Policy & Rates
Effective June 1, 2023
The Miramar lodge is open for “off-trip” stays when there is no scheduled trip or work weekend. Here are our policies for off-trip use of the lodge:
- Meals and transportation to the lodge are not provided. There are no coordinated carpools, buses or meal service. You may prepare your own meals at the lodge. We also encourage everyone to take advantage of the many excellent restaurants close to the lodge by ordering takeout.
- Required Form: When booking a stay, you must read and agree to the terms & conditions of the Miramar Liability Waiver
- During busy times, an on-site Lodge Coordinator may be in place to assign chores, manage the kitchen schedule, and ensure lights are turned off when not in use.
- Associate members are not permitted to stay in the lodge off-trip. They may upgrade to regular membership if they wish to book an off-trip stay.
- Guests may only stay at the lodge when hosted by a member. Contact us if you are a past guest who would like to be hosted for an off-trip stay at the lodge.
- Reservations are non-refundable except for medical reasons.
- Pricing. Price is per bed; $40/night for Members and $55/night for guests.
|Accommodations||Base Rate per Night for a Member||Base Rate per Night for a Guest|
How to Reserve a Bed
Follow these steps for each person or child in your party.
- Click the [Book a Room] button on the home page
- Read and agree to the Lodge Policy
- Select the dates you want and click [Search] to find available beds.
- Select Single Bed then click [Next Step] at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are booking for guest and a ‘extra’ for $15/night then click next
- Add payment info. Then click [Save Card] to complete the transaction
- Check your email for a confirmation and receipt
Resources to Help Plan Your Trip
All off-trip lodge stays, whether independent of a trip or as additional nights added to a trip, must be reserved and paid in advance.
Please see the Guide to Off-Trip Lodge Stays for responsibilities and important information.