Miramar Members Off-Trip Lodge Policy & Rates
Effective June 4th, 2021
The Miramar lodge is open! Here are our policies for off-trip use of the lodge:
- Meals and transportation to the lodge will not be provided. There are no coordinated carpools, buses or meal service. You may prepare your own meals at the lodge. We also encourage everyone to take advantage of the many excellent restaurants close to the lodge by ordering takeout.
- Required Forms and Testing: Before traveling to the lodge, everyone must submit a waiver and proof of either (1) full vaccination against COVID-19 for at least 14 days OR (2) a negative PCR COVID test, taken within 72 hours before the person’s arrival at the lodge.A 15-minute “rapid” COVID test is not a PCR test and will not be accepted. To avoid disappointment we suggest you block time on your schedule now to ensure you get tested 2-3 days before you travel, from a provider who processes tests within 24-48 hours.
- Those who submit proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 for at least 14 days prior to their arrival at the lodge are not required to wear masks or socially distance in the lodge.
- Everyone who has not submitted proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 for at least 14 days prior to their arrival at the lodge must wear a mask in the lodge common areas at all times, except when eating or drinking. When eating or drinking, they must remain at least six feet from anyone not in their social “bubble.”
- We intend to have an on-site Lodge Coordinator during busy times to ensure everyone follows the club’s Covid-19 safety measures, assign chores, manage the kitchen schedule, and ensure lights are turned off when not in use. The on-site Lodge Coordinator can require someone to leave the lodge if he/she is willfully disobeying the safety requirements adopted by Miramar to prevent the spread of Covid-19; a person who is asked to leave the lodge may be prohibited from returning to the lodge until further notice.
- Associate Members may only stay in the lodge once between April 15, 2021 and November 1, 2021. They may upgrade to regular membership if they wish to stay more frequently.
- Guests who have attended a bus trip within the last three years may stay at the lodge provided that there is a member present who will host them. Contact us if you are a past guest who would like to stay at the lodge.
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable except for medical reasons, including exposure to Covid-19. Members may change a reservation once between April 15, 2021 and November 1, 2021.
- Pricing. The Board has devised rates responsive to Covid-19 guidelines that follow more of a “per room” model rather than “per person” as we will not be assigning roommates.
- The ‘Base Rate’ includes the first person in a room, with a nightly fee for additional people already in your “bubble” who are sharing the room. A guest’s base rate includes a surcharge. Rates and surcharges may change without notice.
|Room Size and Amenities||Base Rate per Room per Night for a Member||Base Rate per Room per Night for a Guest||Each Addl. Person Sharing Room per Night|
|2 or 3 Beds w/ Shared Bath||$40||$50||+$15 pp|
|2 or 3 Beds w/ Private Bath||$50||$60||+$15 pp|
4 Beds with
|6 Bed Dorm w/ Private Bath (min 3 ppl)||$70||$80||+$15 pp|
How to Reserve a Room
- Click the [Book a Room] button on the home page
- Read and agree to the Lodge Policy
- Choose Member or Prior Guest
- Select the dates you want and the number of occupants in the room, and click [Search] to find available rooms.
- Select the room you want, the number of guests if any, then click [Next Step] at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the number of rooms, the number of guests (if any) and click [Next Step]
- Add payment info. Then click [Book Room] to complete the transaction
- Check your email for a confirmation and receipt
- Submit the required forms
Resources to Help Plan Your Trip
Get a Covid-19 Test
- In New York — https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
- In New Jersey — https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing#test-sites
- State of Vermont Cross-State Travel Regulations — https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
All off-trip lodge stays, whether independent of a trip or as additional nights added to a trip, must be reserved and paid in advance.
Please see the Guide to Off-Trip Lodge Stays for responsibilities and important information.