Barbara Huntley Novice Downhill Skier Program
The Miramar Ski club proudly announces a unique opportunity to learn to downhill ski in a supportive and affordable way through the Barbara Huntley Novice Downhill Skier Program.
Novice skiers will be reimbursed up to $75 per day towards a ski package that includes lessons, lift tickets and rentals.
In addition, an experienced Miramar mentor will guide the novices through the process, provide information, answer questions, and show the lay of the land. The only requirements are to be 18 or older, and take lessons during a trip to our charming Vermont lodge.
Who is eligible?
- The Barbara Huntley Novice Downhill Skier Program is open to NOVICE SKIERS on all official Miramar ski trips.
How does the program work?
- Members and guests who are novice skiers can qualify for a rebate on any official Miramar trip to our lodge in Waitsfield VT.
- Sign up for ski school lessons or for a ski package at regular prices.
- Miramar will rebate up to $75 for each day the skier takes a novice level lesson (Sugarbush Ski Resort, levels 1, 2, or 3 ).
- There is a lifetime maximum of 4 Huntley Novice Downhill Skier reimbursements per person.
We try to remove as much stress as possible from the “first time” experience by assigning one of our club members as your “Ski Mentor” to answer any questions that you have about the club, the program, the mountains or the paperwork. Your Ski Mentor will also direct you to the ski school, lift ticket window and ski rental office.
Keep your receipts and submit them with the reimbursement form available from your trip leader.