We came, skied, dined and danced on a fantastic trip led by Len Frank and Sharron Lieberman. In Cortina the weather gods cooperated, with two powder dumps, two days of flurries, two bluebird days, and for many the unforgettable 55km Sella Ronda tour. The weather in Venice was sketchier but, ever resourceful, the Miramartians started a new black-bag fashion trend and everyone managed to stayed dryish. [Click on an image to enlarge, then use the L and R arrows on your keyboard to go forward or back at your own pace.] Photo credits: Ruth Yashpan, David Wallenstein, Susan Weintraub, Colleen Curry, David Martz, Richard Carey.
Miramar Now Accepts Credit and Debit Cards
Miramar now accepts major credit and debit cards for online payment of trip fees. After you sign up and register, look for the Pay Online link in the confirmation email, and follow the instructions.
Coming Up at Miramar
- Ice Skating With Miramar in Central Park, Dec 18 nat 6:15pm - 8:00pmWollman Ice Rink, Central Park
- 2-Day Bus Trip To Vermont - Dec 20-22, 2019Miramar Ski Club Lodge
- Christmas Mid-Week Car Trip (2-Day) - December 25-27Miramar Lodge
- 2-Day Bus Trip To Vermont - Dec 27-29, 2019Miramar Ski Club Lodge
- New Years Mid-Week Car Trip (3-Day) - Dec. 29, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019Miramar Lodge
- 2-Day Bus Trip To Vermont-Jan 3-5, 2020Miramar Ski Club Lodge
- 2-Day Bus Trip To Vermont - Jan 10-12, 2020Miramar Ski Club Lodge