We came, skied, dined and danced on a fantastic trip led by Len Frank and Sharron Lieberman. In Cortina the weather gods cooperated, with two powder dumps, two days of flurries, two bluebird days, and for many the unforgettable 55km Sella Ronda tour. The weather in Venice was sketchier but, ever resourceful, the Miramartians started a new black-bag fashion trend and everyone managed to stayed dryish. [Click on an image to enlarge, then use the L and R arrows on your keyboard to go forward or back at your own pace.] Photo credits: Ruth Yashpan, David Wallenstein, Susan Weintraub, Colleen Curry, David Martz, Richard Carey.
Miramar Now Accepts Credit and Debit Cards
Miramar now accepts major credit and debit cards for online payment of trip fees. After you sign up and register, look for the Pay Online link in the confirmation email, and follow the instructions.
Coming Up at Miramar
- Kayaking in Pine BarrensMicks Pine Barrens Canoe and Kayak Rental
- Work Weekend – June 28-30Miramar Logde
- Mets vs Yankees at Citi FieldCiti Field
- July 4th 4-Day Car Trip to VermontMiramar Lodge
- White Water Tubing – July 13Town Tinker Tubing
- Vermont's Champlain Island Bike Ride & Food
- Ride: Hopewell Junction to Walkway Over HudsonDaddy O's