From work weekends to the Fourth of July, Labor Day, and fall leaf-peeping on Columbus Day, there’s always something going on at the lodge in Waitsfield, Add bike rides, kayak trips, and the odd tavern Tuesday in the city and you’ve got enough stories and pictures to fill the Summer-Fall 2017 edition of Liftlines. Thanks to all the writers and photographers for their contribution, and to Paul Banks for pulling it all together!
Miramar Now Accepts Credit and Debit Cards
Miramar now accepts major credit and debit cards for online payment of trip fees. After you sign up and register, look for the Pay Online link in the confirmation email, and follow the instructions.
Coming Up at Miramar
- Kayaking in Pine BarrensMicks Pine Barrens Canoe and Kayak Rental
- Work Weekend – June 28-30Miramar Logde
- Mets vs Yankees at Citi FieldCiti Field
- July 4th 4-Day Car Trip to VermontMiramar Lodge
- White Water Tubing – July 13Town Tinker Tubing
- Vermont's Champlain Island Bike Ride & Food
- Ride: Hopewell Junction to Walkway Over HudsonDaddy O's